In line with my lovely fellow bloggers:
100 things about me...
1. Pinto beans and cornbread is my favorite meal.
2. I love Coke.
3. I usually drink Diet Dr. Pepper.
4. I have a coat problem...but I try to only buy them on sale.
5. My favorite candy is Reese's peanut butter specialties: hearts, eggs, pumpkins, trees.
6. I love to cook.
7. I love to throw parties.
8. I rarely do.
9. My greatest dream is to be somebody's momma.
10. My momma is incredible.
11. I can drive a tractor.
12. I hate jazz.
13. My boyfriend is a jazz musician.
14. I want to have the title "artist".
15. I'm afraid to give that title to myself.
16. I am a photographer...when I give myself time.
17. I love the country.
18. I live in the city.
19. I lived in a really big city for 3 years. It was great but I'm glad I'm gone.
20. I have 5 of the greatest friends ever.
21. My best friend keeps following me around the country. I usually have to leave the city before she does...but she manages to catch up.
22. I love her daughter and brag on her like she's my own.
23. I have 3 tattoos.
24. The first I got in college and can't believe I did...it didn't really hurt.
25. The second I got with 4 of those greatest friends...it really hurt.
26. The third I got with my male best friend...kinda liked it.
27. I have a male best friend...his words not mine...I was very happy when I heard them.
28. I try to be crafty. My mom is way better.
29. I have 3 pairs of sneakers but only use them to walk the dog.
30. My little brother is 25 and my little sister is 15. They're both getting too old.
31. I can't spell.
32. Giggling is my favorite!
33. I'm in a "book group" with women who have similar career paths as I do (or their husbands do!).
34. I'm supposed to journal for that group. I never do.
35. I attract older creepy men.
36. I have friends the same age as my mom.
38. I'm not good with names...it's important for my job.
39. I like to send cards.
40. I can't always remember.
41. I bought a house all by myself.
42. I bought a new car all by myself.
43. I am way more adult than I would have ever thought.
44. I love my first name.
45. I can't wait to get rid of my last.
46. I was named after my great-grandmother and my mother.
47. My grandma on my dad's side thinks I was named after her.
48. My other grandmother is my strength.
49. I call my mom's side of the family "my side" and my dad's side, "the (last name inserted)'s".
50. I have a bunch of really cool socks.
51. I never wear socks.
52. Martha Stewart would be proud of my organized closet.
53. Every art piece in my house I did...except for two.
54. I've traveled through the Middle East.
55. If I had to live in another country, it would be Jordan. I loved that place.
56. I've been to all the continents except for Australia and Antarctica.
57. Until a couple of years ago I'd never been past Nashville, TN, in this country.
58. Still haven't made it past Texas.
59. My best friend (guy version) knows too much about me.
60. My boyfriend gets jealous...he should be.
61. I'm growing my hair out so that my boyfriend will cut his.
62. It's not working.
63. I believe the things that touch your skin (underwear, sheets, and towels) should be quality, everything else can be discount.
64. I like to wrap presents so people don't want to open them.
65. I use Johnson and Johnson's baby soap in my shower.
66. I'm a whinny sick person.
67. I can't stop watching VH-1 on Sunday nights.
68. My current favorite tv show is "Criminal Minds".
69. I used to read a lot.
70. Now I just buy books and look at them.
71. I have to put myself on craft store restriction periodically.
72. I'm not a great money manager.
73. My office is usually very organized. For the last week it has been a mess. I can't work.
74. I like inspirational quotes.
75. I never keep them.
76. I have a box of "Good Thoughts" from people. Occasionally I look at it to feel better.
77. Post-it notes are the best invention ever!
78. Cheese is a beautiful thing.
79. I could eat Mexican food every day.
80. I have to wear glasses at work.
81. I have to wear a different set of glasses in the car.
82. I do not have to wear glasses outside of those places.
83. I quit highlighting my hair last year.
84. I forgot how pretty it was.
85. Sometimes I miss the funky-ness of the highlights.
86. I like a good pedicure.
87. I really enjoy a long massage.
88. My boyfriend is pretty good at giving them.
89. I wear earth colors...black and brown.
90. People notice when I wear something with color.
91. My dog pulls out the lesbian in other dogs.
92. I love to sing.
93. I won't do it in front of other people.
94. I color-code my calendar.
95. Rarely do I get to go home to the country.
96. I've had the same shoe size since the 4th grade.
97. I have a great rack.
98. Sometimes I wear shirts that show it off...at work; I probably shouldn't.
99. Steak is delicious.
100. I spend my fall Saturdays watching football and yelling at the television. Go Vols!