My friend Bossy, the creator of games, made up this fun little one. Click "Next Blog" and see what comes up. I started my game from Bossy's site.
1. Something in Spanish with no title.
2. James Riven Boogel (I think in German).
3. The Business Boom
4. The Lucky Entrepreneur (looked just like "The Business Boom").
5. The Observer (finally a real blog in English...though it was the Queen's English!).
6. Me Posts (also in Spanish and very crazy with pics of Winnie the Pooh characters and finally a tiny newborn baby).
After my international escapade from Bossy's site, I thought I'd try again from my own.
1. Ski On Throughput (been a blogger since 2005).
2. Aidan (I think French...pretty sure I saw "Montreal" somewhere).
3. Zippy Hendirez 3.0 (It had a Dilbert Cartoon)
4. Curta O Samba (Portuguese...which I figured out before I saw Rio de Janeiro).
5. The Barefoot Bum (kinda political)
6. Lp Libertad Popular (another Spanish one).
I don't think I knew blogging was a world-wide as it is. Now I am sure to be nervous as people all over the world start playing "Next Blog" and some Ukrainian blogger lands on "My Day To Shine" and wonders, "Why?"