Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tagged

Tagged by Bossy (and thank you for I haven't had anything to say in weeks)

A-Available or single? single
B-Best Friend? Suzanne
C- Cake or Pie? Peanut butter pie
D-Drink of choice? Coke Zero (my new love)
E-Essential item I use every day: Burt's Bees Lip Balm
F-Favorite color? Green
G-Gummy Bears or Gummy worms? Worms
H-Hometown? Pembroke
I-Indulgence: Gourmet Food Shopping
J-January or February? February (but I don't know why)
K-Kids and names: n/a
L-Life is incomplete without? Cheese
M-Marriage date: Fall 2007 (?)
N-Number of siblings: 1 real, 1 half, 2 step
O-Oranges or apples? Apples
P-Phobias or fears? Being alone forever
Q-Favorite quote? For many people music is the thing known in the present life which most strongly suggests ecstasy and infinity. --C.S. Lewis
R-Reasons to smile: The Jazz Guy
S-Season: Fall
T-Tag 3 or 4 people:
U-Unknown fact about me: I was a tv weather girl...in 7th grade
V-Vegetable you don't like: asparagus
W-Worst habit: ripping off my fingernails
Y-Your favorite food? Pinto beans and cornbread
Z-Zodiac? Sagittarius

No comments: